Planning a trip to Twin Falls, Idaho? Then you will want to be sure to include Shoshone Falls on your vacation. Known as the "Niagara of the West", Shoshone Falls stands 212 feet high and spans 950 feet across the Snake River Canyon for one of the most spectacular views in Idaho and one of the largest natural waterfalls in America.
TOP 5 REASONS TO BOOK: SHOSHONE FALLS & CITY TOUR with BIG GREEN ADVENTURE TOURS on your visit to Twin Falls, Idaho.
By G. Burton, Big Green Adventure Tours
1. Shoshone Falls is a geologic phenomenon and a world-renowned tour destination enjoyed by thousands of tourists every year. Booking your tour with Big Green Adventure Tours ensures you won't miss the history surrounding this amazing site.
2. Twin Falls has a unique and interesting history just waiting to be shared with you. Your tour guide knows fun facts and stories of the people who have called our city "home" for well over a hundred years.
3. Snake River Canyon offers some of the most breathtaking views in Southern Idaho with stunning photo opportunities. You won't want to miss it!
4. You will enjoy five points of interest packed into a four hour tour. We chose the five most popular requests and put them into a "must-see" half-day experience, just for you!
5. Don't just see it, TOUR IT! Come along with us on this fun and exciting "bucket list" adventure. Our tour guides are experienced interpretive guides who love their job!
WE'VE GOT IT.... LET'S FLAUNT IT!!!
We just got back from Shoshone Falls, Twin Falls and Malad Gorge and we are reporting:
We've got a "SHOW GOING ON" at all three of these SPECTACULAR WATERFALLS and it's time to REALLY SHOW OFF TWIN FALLS, IDAHO!!
1. We are currently running back-to-back tours (two daily) seven days a week. Each one of these tours showcases one or more of the famous Southern Idaho waterfalls mentioned above:
Shoshone Falls/City Tour
Dierkes Lake Hike/Shoshone Falls
Vistas and Vino Wine Tasting Tour
2. Group discount: we offer a 15% discount for a single booking group up to seven passengers. Please call with any questions as we can change our schedule to fit a date/time request.
3. May 1st - Shoshone Ice Caves/Bear Claw Trading Post opens for tours: NOW BOOKING!
4. June 1st - Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve opens for tours: NOW BOOKING!
We will see on TOUR and remember....
Don't Just See It, TOUR IT!
By: G. Burton, Big Green Adventure Tours
The 2021 tour season is already proving to be busy and at Big Green Adventure Tours we will help you make sure to see all the sights and get all of your activities in on your trip to Twin Falls, Idaho.
So..are you ready to get out and do some touring? We are too...and we CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!! Here are our Top 5 Reasons to book your tour early:
1. DON'T MISS OUT BY WAITING UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO BOOK YOUR TOUR.
Nothing is more disappointing than arriving at your vacation destination only to find out all tour seats are filled during the time you will be visiting. We anticipate a high volume of tour enthusiasts this year with available tours already booking up fast.
2. SAVE TIME ON YOUR MUCH ANTICIPATED VACATION.
You've survived 2020 and now it's time to get out and reconnect with the world. Already having your tour planned and confirmed is the best way to make sure you get every minute's worth of recreation and leisure activities in.
3. SPACE IS LIMITED.
Our company specializes in small group tours - up to seven passengers per vehicle - so you'll want to make sure there are enough available seats for everyone in your party.
4. WE OFFER SPECIALS.
Save money by checking our website and Facebook page ahead of time for seasonal specials and group rates.
5. RELAX - YOU ARE ALL READY TO TOUR.
With your tickets purchased in advance, you'll have plenty of time to read through your itinerary and know just what to expect. Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your sightseeing adventure is just waiting for you to arrive!
Sure, planning your own trip and driving yourself once you get there may save you a little money, but at what cost to your precious vacation? You miss out on great information only a local can provide and you surely miss out on the sights as you try to figure out your route in an area you are unfamiliar with.
Nothing's more frustrating than your GPS going wacky on you or missing your turn off and ending up in the wrong place because you were distracted by traffic and just plain didn't know where you were going. And let's admit it, driving in a place you are unfamiliar with is very stressful and, after all, isn't that why you are on vacation in the first place? You need to relax and have fun, right?
We get it, so here is a list of the Top 10 Reasons why you should hire a local tour guide on your next vacation.