TOP 5 REASONS TO BOOK: SHOSHONE FALLS & CITY TOUR with BIG GREEN ADVENTURE TOURS on your visit to Twin Falls, Idaho.
By G. Burton, Big Green Adventure Tours
1. Shoshone Falls is a geologic phenomenon and a world-renowned tour destination enjoyed by thousands of tourists every year. Booking your tour with Big Green Adventure Tours ensures you won't miss the history surrounding this amazing site.
2. Twin Falls has a unique and interesting history just waiting to be shared with you. Your tour guide knows fun facts and stories of the people who have called our city "home" for well over a hundred years.
3. Snake River Canyon offers some of the most breathtaking views in Southern Idaho with stunning photo opportunities. You won't want to miss it!
4. You will enjoy five points of interest packed into a four hour tour. We chose the five most popular requests and put them into a "must-see" half-day experience, just for you!
5. Don't just see it, TOUR IT! Come along with us on this fun and exciting "bucket list" adventure. Our tour guides are experienced interpretive guides who love their job!
WE'VE GOT IT.... LET'S FLAUNT IT!!!
We just got back from Shoshone Falls, Twin Falls and Malad Gorge and we are reporting:
We've got a "SHOW GOING ON" at all three of these SPECTACULAR WATERFALLS and it's time to REALLY SHOW OFF TWIN FALLS, IDAHO!!
1. We are currently running back-to-back tours (two daily) seven days a week. Each one of these tours showcases one or more of the famous Southern Idaho waterfalls mentioned above:
Shoshone Falls/City Tour
Dierkes Lake Hike/Shoshone Falls
Vistas and Vino Wine Tasting Tour
2. Group discount: we offer a 15% discount for a single booking group up to seven passengers. Please call with any questions as we can change our schedule to fit a date/time request.
3. May 1st - Shoshone Ice Caves/Bear Claw Trading Post opens for tours: NOW BOOKING!
4. June 1st - Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve opens for tours: NOW BOOKING!
We will see on TOUR and remember....
Don't Just See It, TOUR IT!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.